Friday, November 21, 2014

Results

Hi everyone!
Do you know what I did yesterday? Yeah, I went to watch Mockingjay Part 1 to the cinema. And now I’ve seen the film and with my memories of the book, I can guess why all of you (including me) have chosen FINNICK ODAIR as the best character in Mockingjay!!!!


Katniss
0 (0%)
Peeta
0 (0%)
Gale
1 (25%)
Haymich
2 (50%)
Effie
1 (25%)
Finnick
4 (100%)
President Snow
0 (0%)
Caesar
1 (25%)
Coin
0 (0%)
Plutarch
1 (25%)
Beetee
2 (50%)
Johanna
2 (50%)
Pollux
1 (25%)
Prim
1 (25%)


















 I’m not going to say any Spoiler of the book or of any of the Mockingjay films. But I have to say that Sam Clafin is the best Finnick I could ever imagine. He is awesome and his performance is perfect as well as Jennifer’s. I TOTALLY RECOMMEND YOU THE BOOKS (if you haven’t read them [hungers]) and THE FILM (if you are tributes and hungers as well).

Personaly, I would say that I would like that there was only one film of the last book, however, I hope they want to make it more striking so they need two films (apart from the economic interests).

As today the film is officially launched in Spain, here you have another quiz and survey that are going to last until Sunday. Then I tell you the surprise I’m preparing.

Survey: Would you survive the hunger games? Answer here your quiz results. 

2 comments:

  1. It's in Spanish, but take a look on this, you'll like it:
    http://www.alaspapel.com/2014/11/la-musica-del-silencio-de-patrick.html

    ReplyDelete