Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year!!

     I hope all of you have had a great year and that the following one will be even better than the previous one.

     In my case, I've had a fantastic one. I finished my studies at high school with good marks and I passed the International Baccalaureate. I have had to say goodbye to many friends and classmates that came with me in that hard journey. The IB has been my greatest adventure and challenge, and I would like to thank everyone who helped me in those terrible moments. Thanks to my family and close friends who supported me in the hardest moments; thanks to my teachers and classmates. Thanks for the great friends I made in those two years; you'll be with me forever.

     After that end, I had a great summer with my best friend C. We did many activities and a fantastic night-sight camping full of surprises and emotions. Therefore, we found new places to explore and new people to visit. Thank you, parabatai!

     To complete this fantastic year, I have to say that I've met the most bizarre flamboyant striking diverse and extraordinary group of marvelous ladies I could have ever imagined at university. You could call it destiny, but I think that it’s more like a messy joke. However, I'm glad it happened.  We have lived many adventures in just few months; I would like to think that we’ll live lots of them in the future years.

     I hope you are as happy and lucky as me!


     All I can tell you is… Happy New Year and that I hope all your dreams come true!!



2 comments:

  1. How sweet you are, dear Latantha. I loved reading your post, and I loved being part of your year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! ^^ (My name is Brooklyn, but it doesn't matter)
      =)

      Delete