Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Opinion paragraph

   Classical games such as chess can help us to develop our mental skills, and this is the reason why I like them. I have been playing Sudoku and that kind of games since I can remember. I played them with my brothers every Sunday afternoon and we had really nice times. However, most of people think they are boring, especially young people. As it isn't a physical exercise, they don't want to try them. What they ignore is that they sometimes play them through the new technologies. There are some applications that allow you to play these games like "Pou” that consist of taking care of a creature and play with it in many different ways. It is said that classical games are boring but, sometimes, we play them ever without knowing it, thus they can't be so horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment