Sunday, November 9, 2014

Results

Hi everyone!
   This week, the survey was about your favourite childhood videogames. Well, there is a tie!! And the winners of this survey are…





MARIO BROS & POKEMON






MARIO BROS 
4 (57%)
POKEMON 
4 (57%)
DONKEY KONG 
1 (14%)
SONIC 
2 (28%)
ZELDA 
2 (28%)
PAC-MAN 
1 (14%)
OTHERS 
0 (0%)

 







   I completely share your likes. When I was a child I played a lot with my Game Boy. I had all the Pokemon games such as Blue, Red, Gold, Silver, Crystal, and others. I started to play them because my brothers like them and they are older than me, so I liked what they liked. I always chose Squirtle while they, Charmander and Bulbasaur.

   Furthermore, I loved Mario Bros games. I had a big old game machine and I had many games to play in it. It was really enjoyable to play Donkey Kong as well as Super Mario or Sonic. Then, Game Boys were invented and I changed my big machine for a little portable one. However, I’ll always prefer that machine even though, currently, it doesn’t work.

   For the next week, there will be a survey and, also, a quiz. I hope you like it!!


SURVEY: WHICH IS YOUR FAVOURITE SUPERHERO?


5 comments:

  1. Omnipotence... mm good one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have superhero hearing...not true, I'm totally deaf ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's not that false. As a telekinetic I think, and as a hearer, you say what I think, remember?

      Delete
    2. hahaha yes, but I wish I could understand what people say in a normal volume too :(

      Delete