Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Results

Hi everyone!!
I’m so sorry, I know I’m really late but I had a lot of things to do. Don’t worry, I’ll post all about my adventures when I get the photos and videos.
The results of the previous survey showed that the winners were….

CAPTAIN AMERICA
BLACK WIDOW
AND
THE AVENGERS!!!!


(Now we can guess how wonderful the film adaptation by Josh Whedon was, can’t we?)



IRON MAN
4 (66%)
THOR
4 (66%)
CAPTAIN AMERICA
5 (83%)
BLACK WIDOW
5 (83%)
HAWKEYE
2 (33%)
HULK
1 (16%)
SPIDERMAN
2 (33%)
ARROW
2 (33%)
FLASH
1 (16%)
AQUAMAN
0 (0%)
BATMAN
3 (50%)
SUPERMAN
1 (16%)
X-MEN
3 (50%)
GREEN LANTERN
1 (16%)
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
4 (66%)
AVENGERS
5 (83%)
JUSTICE LEAGUE
0 (0%)
OTHER
1 (16%)





















This week will be a little change of plans. We’ll start a survey but this is going to be available until Friday 12:00 AM. The reason is… because I’ll give you a surprise, and I cannot say it yet.

This survey will be about… Mockingjay Part 1, which is going to be launched on Friday!
There will be also a quiz.

Quiz: http://www.zimbio.com/quiz/0oO6TPbuvH5/Hunger+Games+Mockingjay+Character


Survey: Which is your favourite character of Mockingjay?




4 comments:

  1. It seems I'm Cressida... I didn't like that character of the book but nyaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sincerely, I had no idea about Cressida, I couldn't remember. But I've done the quiz and I got the same as you!! Then I realise who was =)

      Delete
  2. I'm Finnick ;) I always get the hot guys...first Thor and now Finnick hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm... interesting... try this and we'll see: http://www.zimbio.com/quiz/SzjxKLAOe49/Marvel+Movie+Villain
      =)

      Delete