Thursday, October 2, 2014

Making a survey!!

   Hi everyone!! 
   I want to make this blog more dynamic, that's the reason why I've started a survey. You can check it on the left. Don't worry, it's not a complicated questionnaire, it is made up by just ONE question, so it's not too difficult. Therefore, it is a simple one. 

WHAT DO YOU PREFER: BOOK OR FILM?

   I’d just want to know better the people who read me and, also, I’d like to encourage you to participate in my experimental blog. From now on, I'll make a survey every week, so try to access to my blog frequently. 

   Thank you so much! I hope you take part in it and please, don't forget!! YOU HAVE UNTIL 9/10/2014 AT 16:00 TO ANSWER THE QUESTION.


BYE!!

6 comments:

  1. I love the idea of having an "experimental blog".
    I agree with you that we need to encourage people to interact more. I will think about this and try to do something (I don't want to be too intrusive, though).
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As for the survey.. I have always preferred books because reading makes me feel free and active. However, there are some films, which I have recently discovered, that are real pieces of art. Even some adaptations, contrary to what one might expect, are sometimes better that the books they are based on. But I think that's exceptional. : -)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking part on it!!
      I agree with you. I love books because you have to imagine its stories, and you don't really know if you doing it like it's described in the book, but you create your own worlds through them. I also love films, but sometimes they disappont me, although there are some wonderful ones.
      =)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you for your vote!!
      Hope you follow my blog to find new surveys to answer.
      If you want to advice me to do it better, just do it, or if you find an interesting question for me to do the survey, just tell me!! ^^

      Delete
  4. Hello, Jose Ramón! And why do you prefer books? : -)

    ReplyDelete