Thursday, October 9, 2014

WHAT DO YOU PREFER: BOOK OR FILM?

The first survey has finished!! 
And the winner is....

Book first but both!!

   The voting ended like that:
  • Books: 1 (16%)
  • Films: 0 (0%)
  • Both: 1 (16%)
  • Books first but both: 4 (66%)
   It's nice to see that most of you share my point of view. I also love books and films, but books give you the opportunity to be creative, to imagine on your own a whole world. That's why I love them. However, films are amazing and I am a proclaimed cinephile, so never underestimate them..
   Thanks all of you to have participated. If someone has any idea for future surveis, just tell me!!
   The second one is going to start.
And it's about...

Which is your favourite fantasy couple?

Good luck!! 

*If you choose OTHER COUPLE, please, specify it posting a comment in this entry.

4 comments:

  1. Hi there!!! I chose other couple. Do you know Hawke/Sienna? Also known by egeik :D
    By the way, love your blog!!
    XOXO
    -A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh!! Yes, I've heard about them, I have a crazy friend that love those books, you'd like her. Thank you!!
      -A

      Delete