Friday, October 17, 2014

Survey time

Hi everyone!!
I’m glad to tell you that you are getting more and more participatory in this blog and it is really nice to notice it.
This week, the survey was about your favorite fantasy couple. Well, as you could have noticed, it is over, thus is time to announce the winner… Do you want to know it?
Ok, let’s see…
The winner of this week is…

RON WEASLEY AND HERMIONE GRANGER!!!!



I am so sorry by my delay. Here you have the results from this previous survey:

COUPLES
VOTES
ROMEO & JULIET
1 (11%)
RON WEASLEY & HERMIONE GRANGER
4 (44%)
ARAGORN & ARWEN
3 (33%)
KVOTHE & DENA
0 (0%)
KATNISS & PEETA/GALE
0 (0%)
HAZEL & AUGUSTUS
0 (0%)
SKYE & WARD
0 (0%)
OTHER COUPLE
1 (11%)

















   Personally speaking, I would say that I am a little bit disappointed with the results as I agree them up to the point. I know Ron and Hermione were amazing characters of Harry Potter Saga and their relationship was cute, but, seriously? The best fantasy couple?

   I voted to Aragorn and Arwen … I love them… However, it’s awesome to see that most of you love the same kind of literature as me (even when we haven’t got the same opinion).

   Moving to another matter, HAVE YOU SEEN THAT THE PORCENTAGES DOESN’T MAKE 100%?   
  I have just seen it!!! They make 99%! And the other 1%? It doesn’t count because… ? I mean, it’s crazy!! I’m going to check the first one… OH MY GOD!! It made 98 percent. How does it work? As more surveys you make, as higher the total percentage will be? 
Ok, let’s try to figure it out making a new one. We’ll check this mystery.

I know it’s a little bit cruel for someone, but...
WHICH ARE YOUR FAVOURITE BOOKS OF THE HARRY POTTER SAGA? 
THIS TIME, YOU CAN CHOOSE MORE THAN ONE CHOICE.


Have fun and, remember!

I SOLEMNY SWEAR I AM UP TO NO GOOD!!


2 comments:

  1. Brooklyn, the percentages make sense. It doesn't make 100% because of the decimals. You're percentages have no decimals, but if you figure out the percentages by hand you'll obtain something like 11.11111... And if you add the percentages with decimals, you'll have 100%. For this reason, as long as you have natural numbers (without decimals) instead of rational ones, your surveys won't come to 100%.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!
      I'd imagined it could be something like that =)

      Delete