Thursday, October 9, 2014

Piano score: The show (Lenka)

Hi everyone!!
I don’t know how musicians you are, but I made a music score few months ago and I’m going to post it just in case you like it. Maybe you don’t know the song, but it’s really awesome and fun. It is the main song of the film Moneyball which is a great film based on a true story. I haven’t seen it, but I want to watch it, at least for the song. If you want to know more information about the film, you can look it up in Rotten Tomatoes*, where is well-evaluated: http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/moneyball/

I looked for a piano tutorial and then, I transcript the music to a piano score. I hope you like it. I tried to teach my brother to play it, so it’s not too difficult. You must start slowly and then, when you practice it more times, you will do it quickly.

Here you have some links about the song:


And here you have the link of the pdf of the score:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1h5YX6CNT7ockVyOTJSanVXRms/view?usp=sharing 

*In case you don’t know and you like movies, this is a professional page where the films are evaluated and it also gives you some information about it and about the actors, series, etc. If you doubt about what film you want to go to watch, you can consult it.

^^

No comments:

Post a Comment