Wednesday, October 15, 2014

NEW ZEALAND

   I guess all of you have ever imagined your ideal place to visit. Most of you would rather to go to a wonderful place next to the beach, an ideal summer trip, where you can find pure white sand and crystal water in some exotic isle like, for instance, in the Caribbean Sea; others would imagine yourselves go trekking through the green and snowed mountains or visiting valleys full of flowers and amazing lakes.

   Personally speaking, I would choose the second choice. I have to confess that I have always been in loved with the idea of going to New Zealand, even now. I would go, not only because it is the place where The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit sagas were filmed, but also due to the awesome landscapes and breathtaking sceneries you can find there.

   New Zealand is a very green place full of lakes and beautiful mountains where you can go sightseen and visit places off the beaten track. Moreover, you can immerse in that marvelous world as it the Middle Earth and go to the real Hobbiton.

   However, the main problem is that this country is in the middle of nowhere, thus all the flights you can find, even the cheapest ones, are really expensive, and my ideal trip would be on the cheap. I should try to find a budget trip or wait to sudden win the lottery, but, anyway, I would go to New Zealand at least once in my life.


What is your ideal place to visit? Why?
Picture of New Zealand

No comments:

Post a Comment